Senin, 07 Juni 2010

A Short Message For SS501 *Hope they read it! xD*

Umm... Okay...
First, I wanna tell you that I'm not really good in English.. When i got A in English, that's only luck.. kkk...

Okay.. I'm ready!

Hello SS501 Oppas... ^^ (waves). My name Inas. You can read in my profil in this blog about more informations.. I'm a new triple S. I started to be a TS at 13 July 2009... umm.... i don't know are you guys will read this message or not.. I don't care..
But, i just wanna say something to ya... I don't care if you guys not read this... Becoz i just wanna express my feeling. Yea.. if i not express this feeling maybe i can be crazy... kkk... *kidding =P*
Okay... let's start!

Oppas... Yea... In fact i have many things to say to ya but the most important is 2 things below... I really really wanna say this to ya for a long time... since ya come to my life and give me happiness.. But I think this time is the best time to say this... At your 5th Anniversary..

Here are 2 things that i wanna say to ya...

사랑해요 고마워요 *is that grammar right?*

Yups. That's all i think.. hehe...
That's 2 important things i wanna say to ya...
Hope you read it... But if you don't, that doesn't matter... hehe...
okay... And finally...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SS501 ^^

1 komentar:

Inas

ah~~ i wrote this message at June 8th but why this blog says at June 7th?? -________-